The National Association of Advisers in English is the only professional association exclusively for those who provide advice, support and training across the whole field of English and literacy education. We exist to serve, develop and extend the professional interests of advisers,inspectors, independent consultants, primary and secondary consultants, teachers and researchers in Higher Education and seek to offer the following for members:
- regional and national networks of professional contact;
- support for English-related learning and teaching at all levels;
- information and updates on developments in English, literacy, drama and media;
- national conferences addressing current developments and research
- regional events arranged by local branches;
- a link with government, national agencies, Ofsted, examination boards and other professional bodies;
- a forum for sharing advice and initiatives;
- an outlet for any concerns of the membership;
- NAAE’s voice in the press;
- the NAAE Website;
- a directory of services offered by members (under development)
Annual membership costs £35 per person.
-All Fields marked with a * are required.